Victoria County’s Recreation & Tourism Dept. Marketing Activities
Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada
Propose 2016-2017 Marketing Activities :
1) To partner with BABTA, SABDA, Top of the Island and Ingonish Development Society with Destination Marketing – Website Updates & Social Media
2) To partner with Celtic Colours International Festival in promoting and marketing Celtic Colours events in Victoria County and Cape Breton Island. Monitor and track results
3) To partner with Cabot Trail Steering Committee and assist with updates on Cabot Trail website & mobile site. This includes updating festivals & events and music entertainment.
4) To update and keep current the Visit Victoria County website and add new features – experiences, trip itineraries, interactive maps, and add social media. Measure and track results
5) To providing 50/50 cost sharing funding assistance to community tourism groups for Online Marketing and mobile or responsive websites
6) To monitor and track results of the Marketing Levy & DCBA Strategy Plan for 2016-2017
7) To partner with Destination Cape Breton Association and the new Tourism Nova Scotia on marketing activities that benefit Victoria County.