TIANS 2013 Tourism Summit Highlights
Billed as Canada’s largest Tourism Conference of the year, the 2013 Tourism Summit, Getting Back to Business, provided an interesting program for delegates with many highlights. There were opportunities for networking, learning and helping the tourism industry prepare for 2014 season.
Below are some of the presentations at the 2013 tourism conference :
1) Patrick Sullivan, CEO, NSTA, presents – 1st year of Long Term Tourism Strategy for Nova Scotia.
2) Roger Brooks presentation – “Tourism for the 21st Century”
3) Frederic Gonzalo presentation – “Improve your Online Reputation and TripAdvisor Performance
4) Travel Media: An Opportunity to Build your Business– NSTA
5) We are Professional– NSTHRC
6) The Business of Tourism: Telling the Whole Story – Leo Artalejo, National Atlantic
7) TIANS – Crystal Awards of Excellence winners.